ANDON LIGHTS AND LED WORK LIGHTS
At Stack-Light.com we focus exclusively on industrial lighting and signal devices. We stock a large range of Andon lights, LED Work Lights, LED tower lights and indicator lights. Our goal is to provide high-quality products that can be easily configured to fit your specific application. Products come pre-assembled and most can ship within 24 hours.
Andon Tower Lights have many applications. They can be used as a status light for industrial machinery or as indicator lights for factories. They are often used as Tower lights in Lean manufacturing environments and referred to as Andon Lights. We provide high-quality industrial lights that are equipped with the latest LED technology. The LED Indicator lights are bright and long-lasting. All lights are equipped with an audible alarm that can be triggered as needed.
- SL60 - tower Lights can be ordered up to 5 levels high and configured to fit your application.
- MC50 - LED Status Lights can turn RED, Green and yellow. Each Light is equipped with a buzzer and State of the art LED.
- MC60 - Multi-Color Signal lights can turn RED, Green, and Yellow. They come with a built-in 85dB audible alarm and are an attractive addition to any machine or production line.
- SLM - Tower Lights are made from anodized aluminum and are both durable and elegant. They have a built-in buzzer and can turn Red, Green, and Yellow.
- SL30 - Mini status Lights are capable of turning Red, Green or Yellow. They have a built-in buzzer and are perfect for smaller machinery or for robotic application.
- SBSL60 - This stand-alone 110V Andon System comes pre-assembled and ready to use. The systems can be ordered form 1 to 5 levels high. Each light is controlled by its own independent switch. The Signal Light control box is attached to the tower lights so this system is ideal for applications where the tower lights and control switches need to be located together.
- SBSL60R - This Andon System is identical to the SBSL60 system with the added ability to position the Signal device switches in a different location than the tower lights. A cable connects the switch box to the signal light tower. The standard cable is 6 feet long. The Andon system can be ordered with a custom length cable. Call for this and other custom options.
- SBSL60DL Double Light Andon stations use one switch control box to control two Andon tower lights. Each Andon Light can be configured to have from one to five signal lights. Bth Andon Lights are lit when the control switch is turned.
Industrial Task Lighting is useful in industry or for home use. They can be installed anywhere that extra light is needed. All of our task lights come equipped with very bright LED Light sources that use the latest LED technology. This makes these lights energy efficient, very bright and long-lasting.
SP3S has a flexible gooseneck that allows the light to be directed precisely where the light is needed most. These lights are great for intricate task lighting or inspection stations. This light comes in 24V and 110V versions. It has a built-in switch located on the top.
BL9 LED Task light is perfect for workstations. It can be ordered in four different lengths to fit your specific lighting application. It is can pivot to direct the light precisely as needed. It comes in 24V and 110V versions. The BL9 is IP65 rated making it ideal for equipment that is damp or receives washdowns.
ML2 Machine work light. This work light has a flexible arm that makes it simple to position the light exactly where it is needed most. The arm is rugged and will hold the light in place until it needs to be repositioned. This gooseneck task light is ideal for manual laths, milling machines, saws, and other shop equipment lighting applications. It is IP65 Rated for wet environments. It has a built in switch.
ML1 Machine task light. IP65 rated for machinery lighting. Adjustable pivot for directional lighting. These lights have a built-in switch and a handle to make them easy to position. These lights are often used in applications where the light will be positioned and left in place. Typical uses are inside of CNC machines, Inject molding machines, 3D printing machines, and other smaller manufacturing equipment.
WL73 Small LED Beacon Light. Designed for light duty applications where a small or medium-sized Strobe or Beacon light is needed. These can be powered by 12V- 24Vs. They strobe at 140 flashes/min.
IL-E LED Indicator light for control panels and machinery. These lights fit into a 22mm hole. They can be ordered as Red, Green, Amber, Blue, and White. A built-in screw clamp makes these indicator lights easy to wire.
If you do not find the lighting product that you need on our website or have a custom lighting application, please call us. We can often build a custom lighting system for your project or we may be able to source the hard to find lights that you are looking for. We are always happy to help.
Most products ship within 24 Hours.