Andon Light Station - SBSL60R
Tower Light Station - Wired Remote
The SBSL60RP tower light stations are ideal for applications where the Stack lights and the controls need to be located a short distance from one another. There is a cable that links the stack lights and controls together. The cable comes standard at 6 feet long but can be ordered a custom length to fit your project.
This Tower Light station has an added feature. The lights are controlled with lighted push buttons. The push-buttons have a few advantages over normal rotary switches. The lighted buttons act as a second set of Andon lights and give the operator an additional location to view the status of the lights. This is especially useful when the control station and stack lights are located out of the line of sight from each other.
These tower light systems can be ordered with one to five tower light levels. They can also be specified to have a buzzer or not. These are turn-key systems. They come fully assembled. All you need to do is attach the light and controls to your desired location and plug the tower light into a standard 110V outlet.
Another type of Andon station that we offer is a multi-color light that can change to be green, red, and yellow all in one light. This is good for applications where space is limited but multiple color codes are still needed.
3 Colored And ON Station
Wireless Andon Lights For applications where it is not practical to wire the controller to the And On lights, we offer the RC line of Wireless lights. These lights use a mesh network to communicate through an RF signal. These systems are very versatile. Under most conditions, the reach between any two And On components is 300 feet. adding additional components are a repeater can extend the range further.
- RCSL60 - Remote Controlled Status lights can be ordered customized to have from one to 5 lights. All lights have a buzzer that can be activated or not.
- RCSL60C - These Tower lights are wireless and have the controls built-in so they can operate other And On lights in the system.
- RC-M - These remote controls can be added as needed to your RF And On system. They not only control other Stack-Lights but they also extend the range of the whole system by adding to the Mesh Network.
- RC-B - For applications where the controller can not be powered by a 110V outlet, we offer this battery And On controller.
- RC-R - For applications where the range is over 300 feet or there are obstacles in the line of sight of the transmitters and receivers, the RC-R repeaters can be added to increase the range. as many of these as needed can be added to the system.
Remote Controlled Stack Lights
Stack-Light.com offers a large selection of tower lights, Andon systems, and industrial lighting. We are also always happy to help design a system that is built custom for your project. Call us and let us help.